Sunday, May 3, 2009

PODCAST!

I am now officially a podcaster. It just seems like so much more fun than typing. My first attempt is up on iTunes - you can find it with the same name - Fifty Counting Down. It's raw, and plain, and very short. I plan to improve it in coming weeks as I learn to use the podcast creation software. I also plan to keep it to about 15-20 minutes because that's about all the information my brain can spit out at one time!

Big thanks to Chris Russell for giving me a blurb on his show - Run Run Live - which can also be found on iTunes, and to everybody else who has been so generous with tips and tricks and general information.

2 comments:

  1. LINKS! We need links to your podcast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Adam...I was going crazy looking for it.

    ReplyDelete