Sunday, July 5, 2009

Episode 11

Busy, busy week. Canada Day fell right in the middle of the week (it's always celebrated on the day - not on the nearest Monday) and it kind of threw everybody off a bit.

We have had buckets and buckets of rain in the past week. I haven't really done any what I would call 'good' runs - most have been walking, shuffling, dodging rain, and generally whining about bugs. On to better things next week.

I spent some time with my grandchildren. We visited the town of Stratford, home of the world-famous Shakespearean Festival. It was so much fun to view the town through the eyes of little boys. They have a totally different, and completely fresh view of life.

It looks like we're headed into a much drier week. I hope so, because cutting the lawn every other day wears thin after a while! I must say that my yard and garden are looking pretty fantastic though.

A la prochain!

No comments:

Post a Comment