Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fifty Counting Down - Episode 16

This episode once again centers around my love/hate relationship with Dave and Crossfit.

My clothes are getting looser, and feel more like my clothes - rather than sausage skins. I rode my bike up a hill this week that I wouldn't go near a month ago, and didn't struggle to do it. My legs are getting stronger.

I've cut back on running mileage, but have increased my overall workout time.

I can do almost endless situps from the floor, where I struggled to do one and needed assistance the first day at Crossfit. That's progress I can really brag about.

I'm generally feeling stronger, and I'm sleeping much better. I'm not getting up in the middle of the night for a trip to the bathroom - something that hasn't happened for over 10 years.

I'm not getting on the scale until I know there will be a significant drop. The fact that my clothes are looser is proof to me that I'm shrinking - and that's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment