Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Disaster Strikes!

I am up 7.5 pounds this week, which negates any losses I have made thus far, and so I am back to Fifty Counting Down. I know the 7.5 pounds isn't fat - it's water retention caused by the metric tonne of salt I consumed over the weekend in the form of monster bags of pretzels. The gory details are available for your listening pleasure in my podcast, Fifty Counting Down, available free through the iTunes store.

There is a link on the sidebar to a free e-book on Sugar Addiction - not often you get anything free, and the book, written by Karly Randolph Pittman, is a very interesting read for folks like me who can't stop once we start eating sweets.

I've had a week of trail running, a few bike rides, a couple of short sidewalk runs, and one weights workout. It's time to get my ass in gear where my mouth is concerned and maybe duct tape it shut for a while when the urge to pig out hits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment